If You Need Help With Damage or Removing Debris
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR STORM DEBRIS REMOVAL. Our community is eligible for FEMA funds and the City/Warren County will have a contractor to remove all of it, but the debris must be handled in a specific way. Your insurance may or may not cover debris removal.
- Call the Debris Hotline 270-296-1383 if you have debris sorted and ready for pick up
- Call your magistrate or 270-393-4116 if you have unreported storm damage Use the address search to find your Magistrate–be sure to scroll down the page to find their name–then click the link over their name to find their contact information.
- BG Tornado Relief Form
All debris should be placed on curbside and separated into piles of:
- Appliances & White Goods (Air Conditioners, Dishwashers, Freezers, Refrigerators, Stoves, Washers, Dryers, and Water Heaters)
- Vegetative Debris (Leaves not in bags, Logs, Plants, Tree Branches)
- Construction & Demolition Debris (Building materials, Carpet, Drywall, Furniture, Lumber, Mattresses, Plumbing)
- Normal Household Trash should be bagged and trashed following normal garbage removal protocols. Bagged trash cannot be picked up with disaster debris.
- **IF YOU GET IT TO THE CURB, OUR CONTRACTOR WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE**
- FEMA is currently on the ground assessing damage, they will have badges that look like this
- *Note before removing debris from water*