Our community has completed our contract services for debris removal. Over 220,000 cubic yards of debris were removed from City and County streets between December 18, 2021 and February 17, 2022.
- Any remaining structures to be torn down must have a demolition permit to ensure that the contractors are aware of the requirements and properly licensed and insured.
- Lawn debris will be picked up by the local solid waste hauler so long as the limbs are less than 6” in diameter and less than 5’ long.
- Small quantities of debris can be added to household trash for regular pickup.
- Normal Household Trash should be bagged and disposed of following normal garbage removal protocols.
- Remaining storm and demolition debris will have to be removed by a private contractor.