Do you have rental property or are you in need of a place to live following the storms? If you need housing, follow the link and click on one of the red dots for information about available rental property in the area. If you have available housing for rent, scroll below the map and submit your information to this site.

RASK Announces Disaster Relief Funds Available

Press Release

Relief Assistance Application